.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Journey into the autistic world.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Enjoy the Journey of Raising an Autistic Child

Dear everyone:

In my latest article, I write about something that I am challenged to think about day in and day out as a parent of an autistic child. How do we as caregivers find the motivation and the inspiration to keep on going in our journey? The key, to me, is to find the joy in having your child whom you love in your life.

You can click on the title or cut and paste the following link: 

http://autistic-child-parenting.suite101.com/article.cfm/enjoy_the_journey_of_raising_an_autistic_child

Kah Ying

2 Comments:

  • Hi Kah Ying

    Fancy reading about you in the papers today. We last wrote when you were in Australia. I'm sorry to hear that it turned out to be a dark period for you. Hope the situation is better now and things have worked out well for you & your son.

    Have not really kept in touch with the rest of 88A11(did I get our class name correct?.

    Occasionally I see Sian Jing (I probably mispelt the name) and your TKGS school mate (the one that played the Frenchhorn, was in a girl band?)


    All the best
    Frederick

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:36 AM  

  • Hey Frederick,

    That's how I got in touch with a whole bunch of 88A11 classmates when I first came back to Singapore 4 years ago -- Nick (in Beijing) read about me in the papers.

    We have occasional makan sessions... I don't remember Sian Jing and I think you are referring to Claudine. Don't really see her too often.

    How are you?

    You can email me at choo.kahying@awakeningminds.com.sg

    By Blogger Choo Kah Ying, at 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home