.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Journey into the autistic world.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Interview on Primetime Morning, October 21st, 2009, 8:50 a.m.


Dear everyone:

I will be interviewed, along with a doctor, on the topic of bipolar disorder, on Primetime Morning, October 21st, 2009, at 8:50 a.m. I will be sharing about my experience of struggling with bipolar disorder and how I succeeded in weaning myself off medication and staying off it for the last four years. Finally, I will also share my reasons for writing Five Little White Pills... And Then There Were None: A Journey from Manic Depression to Recovery.


Please tell others about it and tune in...

Thanks,

Kah Ying

1 Comments:

  • Hi kah ying... I saw the primetime morning and the doctor, Adrian Wang was my doctor who diagnosed me with bipolar disorder... I wud luv to meet up with you and noe more about u if u care to share...

    By Blogger finin, at 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home