.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Journey into the autistic world.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Singapore Writers Festival Book Launch of Five Little White Pills… And Then There Were None: A Journey from Manic Depression to Recovery

In this talk-cum-book reading, accompanied by a Powerpoint slideshow, I will share with you the compelling story of my struggle and recovery from manic depression. I will also talk about my reasons for writing this intimate exposé of my checkered past and the writing process.


Apart from the talk, I will also be showing a five-minute Channel News Asia documentary featuring an interview with me and excerpts of my medication-free life with Sebastien, my autistic son, who is an integral part of my inspiring story of recovery..


Finally, there will be a Q & A session for you to pose questions.


You can also purchase a copy of this book and have it autographed (S$16.00, no GST charged).


Details:


Sunday, October 25, 2009 , 6:30 p.m.
Earshot Café, located at the Arts House,
1 Old Parliament Lane, Singapore 179429


RSVP: This event is open to the general public. No RSVPs are required, though it will be greatly appreciated for me to gauge the turnout. Email me at choo.kahying@awakeningminds.sg.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home